- Highly linear scanner for AFM / SPM
- Up to 20 picometers resolution, hysteresis <1 nm
- Highest bandwidth due to closed-loop drive concept
- Highest-resolution manipulation tool for biotechnology/nanotechnology
- Resonant frequency 4.0 kHz (X, Y), 11 kHz (Z)
- Travel range 1 µm × 1 µm × 0.6 µm
- Scanning probe microscopy
- Atomic force microscopy
- Scanning and screening
High guiding accuracy due to zero-play flexure guides
Flexure guides are free of maintenance, friction, and wear, and do not require lubrication. Their stiffness allows high load capacity and they are insensitive to shock and vibration. They are 100 % vacuum compatible and work in a wide temperature range.
High dynamics multi-axis operation due to parallel kinematics
In a parallel-kinematic multi-axis system, all actuators act on a common platform. The minimum mass inertia and the identical design of all axes allow fast, dynamic, and nevertheless precision motion.
User Manual P313T0001
P-313 High-Linearity PicoCobe XYZ Positioning and Scanning System
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.