- Tip/tilt angle to 35 mrad, high optical deflection angle to 70 mrad (4°)
- Resonant frequencies to 0.7 kHz (1" mirror) for dynamic motion and fast step-and-settle
- Parallel-kinematic design: Two orthogonal tip/tilt axes with one common pivot point
- Strain sensors for high linearity
- Different versions available: Without mirror, ½" mirror, 1" mirror
- Image processing / stabilization
- Optical trapping
- Laser scanning / beam steering with large deflection angle
- Laser tuning
- Optical filters / switches
- Beam stabilization
Outstanding lifetime thanks to PICMA® piezo actuators
The patented PICMA® piezo actuators are all-ceramic insulated. This protects them against humidity and failure resulting from an increase in leakage current. PICMA® actuators offer an up to ten times longer lifetime than conventional polymer-insulated actuators. 100 billion cycles without a single failure are proven.
High guiding accuracy due to zero-play flexure guides
Flexure guides are free of maintenance, friction, and wear, and do not require lubrication. Their stiffness allows high load capacity and they are insensitive to shock and vibration. They are 100 % vacuum compatible and work in a wide temperature range.
High dynamics multi-axis operation due to parallel kinematics
In a parallel-kinematic multi-axis system, all actuators act on a common platform. The minimum mass inertia and the identical design of all axes allow fast, dynamic, and nevertheless precision motion.
Product Change Notification Piezo Actuator Driven Products
Short Instructions PZ277
Piezo Tip/Tilt Platforms: S-3xx
User Manual PZ276E
S-335.2SH High-Dynamics Tip/Tilt Platform
S-335 3-D model
Piezo Tip/Tilt Systems
Design – Performance – Tuning
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.